Don’t drown in your frowns. A chocolate cake for one can become a party for plenty with the right amount of spoons and people to share it with. This mug of sadness, when cared for by four, metamorphoses into a pool of happiness that many people can sink into. It’s easy and has both chocolate and peanut butter. It’s like a Reese Cup, but better.
Stop living vicariously through others and make life a bit sweeter with others. Sharing is caring.
Chocolate Cup of Cheerfulness (Adapted from Some Kitchen Stories)
Ingredients- Makes 1 large cup of cheer, to share
- 4 tbsp flour
- 4 tbsp sugar
- 1 egg
- 3 tbsp cocoa powder
- 3 tbsp Nutella
- 3 tbsp milk
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 3 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 spoonful peanut butter
Combine all ingredients in a large coffee mug and whisk with fork until smooth.
Microwave for 1 ½ to 3 minutes. Halfway through baking time, drop a spoonful of smooth peanut butter. Sprinkle with chocolate chips.
- pilipeanut likes this
- normalling reblogged this from dinnertakesitall
- cleanrecord likes this
- xphosphenesx reblogged this from dinnertakesitall
- xphosphenesx likes this
- drowsyblood likes this
- the-black-betty-white likes this
- armadillomania likes this
- unsettledfeeling likes this
- food-boobs-and-fluffythings likes this
- 5upernova likes this
- michellestories likes this
- dinnertakesitall posted this